There are many types of automatic bottle blowing machines. When we use them, we must pay attention to selecting the appropriate model for production.
Features of automatic bottle blowing machine:
1. Each heating zone is equipped with independent segmental temperature control; the position and distance of the lamp tubes and reflectors in the heating zone can be adjusted according to the different shapes and sizes of preforms to achieve the most ideal heating effect.
2. The heating of the preform by the infrared lamp tube is controlled by the constant pressure temperature adjustment method, so as to ensure that the heating of the preform is appropriate, accurate and stable, and will not be affected by the change of the input voltage.
3. According to different product needs, this automatic 2l bottle blow molding machine can be equipped with double-cavity double-stretch cylinders, three-cavity three-stretch cylinders, four-cavity four-stretch cylinders or six-cavity six-stretch cylinders. Adjust the use of single-cavity single-drawing cylinder to meet the different needs of machine adjustment or mold trial.
4. The control system is equipped with an automatic failure reporting function; when an operation error or failure occurs, the computer will display and issue an alarm.
5. The mold replacement is convenient and fast, and there is no need to adjust the thickness of the mold within the mold capacity range of the corresponding machine.
6. This automatic blow molding machine is suitable for blowing 30ml-5 liter cold and hot filling plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
7. The production process is fully automated, and multiple machines can be combined into a fully automatic production line at the same time. The entire production process does not require manual contact with preforms or finished bottles.
Fully automatic high speed blow molding machine is widely used in beverage, medicine, cosmetics, food and chemical industries due to its light weight, low price and high safety. It has attracted many manufacturers to choose plastic containers to replace the previous glass containers. Nowadays, advanced equipment, molds and materials in the plastics industry are all displayed in front of us one by one. New technologies and new applications are emerging one after another. Looking at the field of plastic hollow molding, there are also fruitful results.
Fully automatic blow molding machine is a kind of equipment that makes plastic particles into hollow containers through blow molding technology. Now commonly used types of machines include hollow extrusion blow molding machines, injection stretch blow molding machines and newly developed multi-layer hollow extrusion blow molding machines. and stretch blow molding. Most blow molding machines today are still two-step blow molding machines, that is, the plastic material must first be made into preforms and then blown. Nowadays, environmentally friendly plastics made of PET are usually used. One step injection blow molding machine: after the liquid plastic is sprayed out, the wind force blown out by the machine is used to blow the plastic body to a mold cavity of a certain shape, and then make a product. This kind of machine is called a blow molding machine. The blow molding machine is also a type of blow molding machine, that is, the hydraulic blow molding machine.
The tubular plastic parison obtained by extrusion or injection molding of thermoplastic resin is added to the split mold while it is hot, and compressed air is injected into the parison immediately after the mold is closed, so that the plastic parison is inflated and clings to the inner wall of the mold. After cooling and demoulding, various hollow products can be obtained.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist